Meet Your Team
Dr. Ossaian feels that building a foundation of trust by treating her patients as special individuals is vital. She understands how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how she can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. She encourages her patients to be involved in their treatment in order to achieve the best results possible, and is always open to questions and is attentive to each patient’s needs.
After graduating from Montclair State University, Dr. Ossaian received her Dental Degree from the Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. To keep up with evolving technology, she’s a member of the American Dental Association. She also speaks Farsi and Armenian.
Dr. Ossaian says, “When I am not busy caring for my sons, I enjoy hiking, biking and cooking. I like giving back and am involved in local charities.”
- B.S., Biology–Montclair State University
- D.M.D.–Rutgers School of Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Dorsey says, “I enjoy the patient care aspect of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Diagnosing a medical or dental problem, treating the condition, and returning a patient to good health is the most rewarding part of our profession.”
“I was initially attracted to dentistry through a friend, but as I matriculated through dental school I felt a pull towards the surgical aspect of dentistry. By my second year of dental school, I knew that Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery was my calling.”
After graduating from University of Nebraska at Lincoln, Dr. Dorsey received his Dental Degree from the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry. He received his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training from the Charles Drew/Martin Luther King Jr. Medical Center. He’s a member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the California Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Dr. Dorsey says, “I am a rabid Nebraska Cornhuskers fan, Pittsburg Steelers fan and New York Yankees diehard!”
- B.S., Life Sciences–University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- D.D.S.–University of Nebraska College of Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Certificate–Charles Drew/Martin Luther King Jr. Medical Center
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- California Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
A third generation dentist, Dr. Babian says, “Nothing can bring me more pleasure than the expression on a patient’s face when orthodontic treatment is complete and they are satisfied with the outcome; showing off their smile for everyone to see! I feel pride in my achievement and happy for the patient’s improved self-esteem.”
After graduating from the niversity of California at Los Angeles, Dr. Babian received his Dental Degree from the University of California at Los Angeles School of Dentistry. To keep abreast of cutting edge technology, he’s a member of the California Dental Association, the American Association of Orthodontists and the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists. He also speaks Armenian.
Away from the office, Dr. Babian enjoys volunteering for youth programs, mentoring kids, scuba diving, playing football and traveling.
- B.S., Biology–University of Southern California
- D.D.S.–UCLA School of Dentistry
- Orthodontic Training–University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- San Fernando Valley Dental Society
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists